Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Name is Bruce!

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Mostly because I have been sick and busy at the same time. I still have a nagging sore throat. This is week three. Hopefully I don't have the swine flu.

Anyway, I must comment on the title of this post "My Name is Bruce". This is a great Bruce Campbell movie. If you are not a Bruce Campbell fan and don't know who he is then I say good sir, You Suck! I am embarrassed to say but I had a little doubt about this movie before going in. I need to repent and take it all back. I perhaps need to go to church and confess. Well, that may be taking it too far. Bruce Campbell delivers in this movie. New classic one liners mixed in with some of his old classic one liners. What more can I ask for? The answer is more Bruce Campbell. Expanding on what on I said above, if you don't know who he is then you should maybe read his book. I have it if you want to borrow it.

I also watched Caprica last night. It was a good watch and it has already filled in a few blanks to the back story of Battlestar Galactica. I believe the Caprica TV series starts in January. I know I will be watching it. Will you?

To end the night last night I watched some classic G.I. Joe cartoons. Good stuff. Some of it is pretty cheesy and dated but I like escaping to my youth. I watched the Arise Serpentor Arise series. Again, if you don't know who Serpentor is then you I suggest you learn. While not the best character from the G.I. Joe series I always liked him as a kid. I just thought he was cool. Not Cobra Commander cool though.

I watched first episode of the Venture Bros. today. Seems like a very promising cartoon. I laughed and I cried and ate breakfast. Actually, I didn't cry.

I guess I should go now. I am getting ready for some sort of bus tour tonight where there are a bunch of stops at different houses. At each stop you drink and eat. I think I am going to need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment